- 20 Years Experience
- 200+ Transactions
- $300M+ in Sales
KC Garrett is a trusted real estate advisor to her clients, an expert in the financially complex and deeply personal process of property transactions. A top-producing agent, she combines exceptional professional guidance with personal counsel and builds long-term relationships with her clients. Over twenty years, KC has honed her knowledge of the real estate market through her wine country relationships and savvy analysis.
KC has boundless energy and thrives on communication with her clients. Before real estate, KC was a teacher in San Francisco, and then also a sales executive in educational software. She is married to Tom Garrett, winemaker for Dakota Shy and Detert Family Vineyards. The Garretts live in the heart of Saint Helena with their three sons.
KC Garrett welcomes your inquiry for the highest level of service, expertise, and integrity.
- Board Member, St. Helena Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Lawn Club (tennis)
- Sustainer and Supporter, Junior League of Napa Sonoma
- Active volunteer, St. Helena High School
- Active volunteer, St. Helena Montessori School
As a family, the Garretts support many local non-profit efforts including the Boys & Girls Club, Little League, Oakville Wine Growers, Jameson Animal Rescue Ranch, Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Valley Vintners, Nimbus Arts, Thunderbirds Mountain Bike Team, and Cafeteria Kids Theater; they are also active contributors to the National Ability Center (Park City, UT).
- St. Lawrence University, BA in Literature, Teaching Credential
- University of San Francisco, MA in Science Education
- CALDRE#01431179 – Active CA Realtor’s License
- GRI Designation – Graduate Realtor’s Institute